Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2009

And so begins our Holiday weekend

Our Holiday weekend begins at Wal-Mart. How else would a story of mine begin? Actually it begins when we got home from Wal-Mart. I turned around to get Bree out of her carseat when I discovered things were not as they should be.



And in the short amount of time it took me to walk to the end of the drive to get the mail and back up to the house, she managed to do this.



I'm sure if I would have given her enough time she would gotten it completely off. I guess she was excited about getting a bath.



After everyone had their baths, it was time to clean up the house.



Then somehow when I was off doing laundry and packing for tomorrow's adventure, Jim and Bree snuck outside (yes we just had our baths and they were going outside) to play with her "new" toy.





Then it was time to come back inside and make on more memory before going to bed.









1 comment:

  1. Is this little car Bree's toy or Daddy's?
    He looks just as excited.

    ReplyDelete