Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

First Time

Bree had her first visit to the McDonalds play area yesterday and I do believe she is now hooked. Of course at first it was all a little overwhelming...



...but with a little help from cousin Natalie (and other random kids) she quickly caught on to how great playlands can be and I quickly realized how exhausted I'm going to be this summer from playing at park after park. I also quickly realized how many potential trips to the Urgent Care we're going to be making.









And then, all too soon, its time to leave. Bree didn't do nearly as bad as I thought she would but I can only imagine how much worse its going to get over time.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, leaving won't get any better. Keyin still gets mad when we have to leave. Actually he will go "One more time" and 20 times later I might actually be able to get him out. That's why I tell him 1 more time way before I want to leave so I know he will be ready!
    ~Melissa~

    ReplyDelete