Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Preschool Bound

Last week held a couple milestone, turning points in our home.

First, I turned the big 3-0!!  Yikes!!

And second, we found out Bree was accepted to St. John's Lutheran Preschool!  Yay!!

Two weeks from today, Bree will be heading to her first day of preschool.  I'm so glad we've been prepping for this all summer.  Check it out:

Practicing using her scissors.




Practicing her drawing skills.  And I must say I'm quite proud of her.



Let me introduce you to Grandma:


Which 'Grandma' this is I'm not sure but I was completely amazed when she brought this to me.  Do all 3 year olds draw hands, feet and hair?  And if you're curious as to the strategically placed red circle, well those are Grandmas panties!!!


Our cats Yoshi (on the green) and Willis (on the red).




Practicing using real glue versus just glue sticks.  Okay, okay we used tacky glue.  I'm not sure we're ready for full on liquid glue.


And a little late night-you're supposed to be in bed sleeping but you suckered your dad into writing letters with you
practicing writing her letters.



The backpack has been purchased, new shoes are ready to be worn, special breakfast is in the planning process.  All we need is a Grandma Dominique here to do our hair that morning and we'll be off to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment