Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

OBX (thats Outer Banks to the laymans)

The House


The house is broken down like this:

The main floor is half garage and half full bath, small living room complete with TV, Wii and basket of games as well as loveseat and sleeper sofa, and sliding doors out to the pool.




The second floor has the laundry room, three bedrooms, two full baths and the hot tub.



The third floor has the living room, dining room and another bedroom with full bath.


(the only picture of our room that I have)

The best part of the house is that the dining room and living room have sliding patio doors.  So whether your making dinner, eating at the table, vegging out on the couch, or having your coffee on the deck, you get this view:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I think you are living in my dream house! That view is breathtaking! I've always dreamed of greeting the day at my glass patio door, being welcomed by the view of sunrise along the horizon of the beach. You are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete