Search This Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Let it begin

In case you weren't aware, Christmas is on my brain.

A lot. 

Like 365 days a year, 24/7.  

But maybe even more than that.  

So when Bree started begging me to make her a blanket like Holly's, I began a mental Christmas List of ideas for her with a quilt being at the top of the list.  And so it begins.

Homemade Christmas 2014



Dear Lord Almighty,
You know my daughters wants and desires more than I do.  Please guide my hands in creating the most beautiful quilt she's ever seen.  Help her to know in time the amount of stress, frustrations and tears went into sewing, ripping apart, placing, replacing and shifting around of materials to find the "right" pattern all in the name of love.  And let the joy on her face Christmas morning tell me that it was worth every minute and drop of blood shed.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment