Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Holly's Big Day

Wait a minute...
 
Holly is old enough to go to school?  How is this possible?!?  I'm not sure either but never the less - the time has come and off she goes!
 
Holly Jacquelynne
Preschool 2016-2017
3 year old class
 
 







 
Don't be fooled by that cute smile.  As she realized that I really was going to leave her there, the flood gates opened and I heard her crying all the way down the hallway as I headed off to work in the school library.

 
Her wonderful teacher stopped by my room to inform me it didn't take long for her to calm down and she was happily playing with the other kids.  A short time after that, her day was done.  She joined me in the library and kept me company until my day was done.

 
We moved books, prettied up the shelves, had a snack, and chatted while we worked.  She is definitely a Momma's little helper.  And with the older two siblings at school and no younger siblings coming up, I think its safe to say, and might as well admit it now, she is going to be spoiled with quality time... and probably more. 
 
Its good to be the youngest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment