- Kara Tippets "And it was beautiful"
While I blog to remember the moments of the children and for the children, there will eventually come a time when they'll wish they had a little more of me to hold onto. Not physical, tangible things, but the tidbits of information and understanding that makes us each unique. So here it is, here I am...
* I don't have a favorite color. Not really. I tend to lean towards gray because to me it can be calming, energizing, and goes with everything!
* Prefer the sound of waves crashing on rocks instead of the beach. This stems from spending weeks at church camp on Kelly's Island.
* Favorite cake is vanilla with chocolate frosting.
* My favorite era is the 1950's.
*I was in the second grade when my mom was diagnosed with MS and 29 when my dad died.
*Peanut butter is my favorite... anything. Except crunchy peanut butter cookies. Those are gross.
*Favorite beverage is lemonade.
*Pet Cemetery still scares me to this day.
*Funny Farm could be the story of my life.
*Dislike the smell of flowers but still appreciate receiving them.
*Rainy and snowy days energize me (goes back to the color gray thing).
*My dream vacation would be going to Maine in the Fall.
*I am not competitive and even will have the beginning of anxiety attacks at the start of a 5K where I am only competing against myself.
*Halloween is my favorite holiday, Christmas is my favorite season.
*If I could possess any talent, it would be to play the piano.
*Owning a food truck where I can experiment with new recipes and get paid for it would be AWESOME!