Search This Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend Recap

I know this isn't the best picture but the sunrise Tuesday morning was absolutely beautiful. If it wasn't for my precious child getting me up at the butt-crack of dawn I would have missed this beautiful sight.


Its no surprise to anyone that I'm not the girly-est girl around. Now that I have a daughter I'm trying to set a more "feminine" example. Here's my first attempt at doing something girly with Bree:


I'm really not that bad of a toe nail painter. One year olds just don't sit still.







Aunt Andrea made a surprise trip home this weekend. This is the best picture I have.

With Aunt Andrea visiting us that can only mean one thing. Video games.


1 comment:

  1. I think you have another serious gamer in the house! Wait until she can get out of her crib herself...

    ReplyDelete