Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Back Online and Storytime

Our computer has been having issues lately but everything is fixed (we think) so be prepared for a lot of mini posts in the next few days.

Today was a rare day that I was home alone for my dinner break so I chose to eat in the living room. I was watching a rerun of the Cosby show when I heard the strangest sound coming from the kitchen. I jump up to see if I had forgotten to put something away and maybe one of the cats was on the counter eating it. Nope, no cats on the counter. I sit down and start eating again when I hear the same sound again. It was kind of like crinkling paper or like something outside was scratching its way inside. I got up again and checked the windows incase maybe a cat got outside somehow. No cats in the windows. I even checked the garage to be sure one wasn't stuck out there. No cats there either. I had barely made it back to the couch and sat down when that darn sound started again. I quietly snuck into the kitchen and stood veeerrrrryyyy still. Eventually this is what I saw...

No comments:

Post a Comment