Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2009

Farewell to Summer - Back Blogging

Here are pictures of things that happened over the summer that I never got around to posting.

First trip to the Zoo with Grandma and Grandpa Graham.









Really creepy turtle.



First taste of a Swiss Cake Roll. I think she liked it.









Exhausted from the long day.





I told her it was time to go to bed so instead of getting out of her carseat, she curled up to go to sleep.





Helping Daddy install a ceiling fan (thats one check mark off the summer to-do list).





Do we have a singer in the making or did she think it was an ice cream cone?



'Un'pricing everything at the garage sale.





Swimming in her pajamas.



Learning what a wonderful toy Mr. Potato Head is.




Cleaning up her mess of sidewalk chalk.




Reading to herself before falling fast asleep.

1 comment:

  1. I know I say this a lot, but she is too cute. I miss her!
    ~Melissa~

    ReplyDelete