Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Years Resolution Hazard

One of my New Years resolutions was to get more organized/reduce clutter. Step one to obtaining that resolution was to go through Bree's drawers, closet and the 5, yes count them (I'll give you a moment)















bags of girl clothes that were given to me. Over the course of a day and a half I finally got all the way through Bree's room and am now ready to move on to bigger organizing projects. However, in the event of my cleaning her closet, I have inadvertently created the perfect hiding place for Bree. I don't mind the hiding part. I don't entirely mind the throwing of clothes out of the closet. Its the climbing and/or jumping out of the hiding place thats the problem.




1 comment:

  1. If you feel like cleaning and organizing, you can always come to my house too!
    ~Melissa~

    ReplyDelete