Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

How many pictures does it take...

to capture a smile?

One. What just happened to your smile? I think I can see down to your stomach!


Two. Hmm.. Deer in the headlights look wasn't what I was going for.


Three. Not too bad but a little too blurry. Stupid camera. Lets try to get a better one.


Four. Now I think I've lost him.


Five. YAY!! He's laughing but, dang it, look at the camera!


Six. No Jacob. Look at Mommy and laugh.


Seven. Stop it! Leave the camera cord alone!!


Eight. Burp rag! Burp Rag!! WHERE'S THE BURP RAG?!?!


Nine. Yeah, I'm getting a little tired too buddy.


Ten. Stupid %#!**^ camera taking fuzzy pictures!!


Eleven. WOW!! I think I can see down to your toes!!


Twelve. Awww. So innocent looking but not what I'm going for. Please Jacob, just one smile??


Thirteen. Its a keeper!!


Yes, people, it takes thirteen pictures to capture a half-way decent picture of Jacob. Boys are so much work.

2 comments: