Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

More or Less

Here we are.

December 31, 2010.

Already.

This was the most emotional,  roller coaster-esque, flying by faster than a 747 kind of year.  It was filled with many births and too many deaths, milestones, personal achievements, descions and more.  In a few short hours, we will be opening our resolutions from last year.  And quite honestly, with the exception of one, I cannot remember any goals I had set for myself.  However that has not stopped me from already deciding on what my resolutions for next year will be, more or less. Let me explain.  In 2011 I resolve to:


do more     weigh less     finish more     give more

     volunteer more      be more creative  


use more imagination     save more


      live on less      buy less      try more

move more     plan ahead more      donate more


      spend more time outside     read more

organize more     recycle more      waste less

watch less tv     procrastinate less


       on the computer less but blog more
(not sure how that one will go but we'll try)


complain less      Praise more

and on and on and on and on

No comments:

Post a Comment