Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I had a dream 2

I had actually been awake for a few hours before I remember that I had a dream about Dad.  The details are a little blurry but I can't help but chuckle every time I relive this dream in my head.

I was at my parents house.  I has just gotten back from getting chinese food for Mom and me, was getting her settled into the dining room chair and distributing food when Dad strolled in, limp and all.  He sat down in the desk chair facing us and rested his elbows on his legs and slightly laced his fingers as I remember him doing so many times.  He just sat there smiling away listening to Mom and I talk, about what I don't remember.  I had just taken a bite of a dumpling for the first time and thought it was really good so I offered Dad a bite.  He just laughed and shook his head.  And that was the end of the dream.

I guess Dad doesn't like chinese food, even in the afterlife.  :O)

I had a dream 1

No comments:

Post a Comment