Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Be back shortly


All right loyal blog followers, I've had a lot on my plate lately.  Birthdays, baby showers, parties, work, a great desire to purge things from my house thus leading to the prepping and organizing of a garage sale, taxes, cleaning garage, shed shopping, amazing deal finding, couponing, struggling with a 3 year old to learn her letters and, more importantly, teaching her how to share toys and forver answering the question why?  Why?? WHY??? 

As an apology for neglecting my blog thus far this year, my April new years resolution will be to blog more and if at all possible, to blog every day.  After all, you deserve it. 

1 comment:

  1. Why? lol And yes we do deserve it! lol But family always comes first so go you!
    ~Melissa~

    ReplyDelete