Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My New Toy

You'd never know, from my lack of blogging that is, that I got a new camera for Christmas. 

Introducing my Nikon Coolpix L110


I LOVE it!


I love being able to take pictures where I can focus in on what matters, making it stand out.




However I need to learn more about distancing when using the flash.  Man, these could have been good pictures too.




I love, that compared to my other camera, how quickly it snaps the pictures, capturing a split second moment like this...



I need to learn a little more about focusing,


and working with objects that refuse to sit still.



But over all what I love the most, is the claity of the pictures.  Never before with my other camera would I have been able to catch a string of drool like this:


Lovely isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment