Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Years Resolutions Time

Since January is almost over I think its about time to share a few New Years Resolutions with you and I'll keep you posted as I accomplish them.


Visit 6 new places
(Ohio or otherwise)


 
Eat at 6 new restaurants

Try 6 new entrees at restaurants
I already visit.

1. Olive Garden. 
My entree of choice 'Grilled Shrimp Caprese' but this trip I opted for the Braised Beef & Tortellini.  Not a bad choice, definitely a heavier dish though.  The beef was tender and the mushrooms were tasty but over all it reminded me of a Swedish meatballs/stroganoff dish that I could make at home.

 

Since this is the year of making books into movies
Read one book a month,
then watch the movie.


Finish a three projects before beginning any new ones.


 
Not too unobtainable, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment