Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

These are a few of our favorite things

Bree's Favorite


Jacob's Favorite

Two thoughts on this photo
1.  I love the way Yoshi and Jacob seem to be so intensely looking at something.


2. I have too much pride to admit how long it took me to put that track together but not so much pride to admit that I cried when Bree pulled it all apart 6 minutes later.
My Favorite Thing
That, my friends, is my new treadmill.
And yes, those are my calories burnt, time spent, and miles treaded. 
 

Jim's Favorite
Although my favorite thing is seeing my loves spending time together that isn't the point of this picture.  Jim's newest most favorite toy:

IPod Touch



And since this is my blog I'm posting my second most favorite thing:

Orville Redenbacher Presto Popper

No comments:

Post a Comment