Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Welcome Elf

Well...  I did it. 
 
 I caved. 
 
Caved to the pressure that everyone is doing it? 
 
 Caved to the heart melting excitement that it will bring the children? 
 
Caved to the years of memories that will make Christmas even more wondrous and magical than it already is?
 
Caved to the traditions I hope to instill in my children for them to pass on to their children?
 
Caved to the illusion that by doing this that it will hold me accountable to do everything I always say I'm going to do?
 
To all the above... yes.
 
I now introduce you to our new elf buddy - Fred.
 
 
Day One
 
 Fred helped himself to hot chocolate and marshmallows after his trip back from the North Pole where he reported good behavior for the first day.
 
Fred was even kind enough to set out extra cups and hot chocolate packets for us to enjoy for breakfast.

 
Nothing like a sugar high for breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment