Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Limited Quantities

Our Christmas cards tend to have limited quantities. 
 
 Cost, desire or lack of friends and family have nothing to do with it. 
 
 Its because... well... because of this:
 
 
As much as I would love to give each and every one of you a homemade Christmas card, there just isn't enough time in the day.  My little helper tends to not be as helpful as she thinks thus leading to projects such as Christmas cards taking much much longer than anticipated.  And when things take much longer than they should, attention spans and patience begin to run low.
 
So in case you didn't receive as card from us this year, its not because I forgot about you.  I wanted to mail you one, I promise.  However, to save my sanity and having to clean up green footprint throughout my whole house, we had to call it quits - leaving us with limited quantities. 
 
Without further ado, I give you the Dominique 2012 Christmas card.
 
Busy hands are happy hands,
Making spirits light
Hang the stockings
 
 
 
Trim the tree
(Jacob's footprint)

 
Keep Christmas bright!
(Bree's handprint)

 
Merry Christmas from Jim, Rachel, Bree and Jake!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment