Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2013

Thats gonna hurt

 
If you can't read the fine print in the middle of the above picture, it says 'Its a girl.'  No wonder ultrasound techs have to go to college to do what they do.  I don't see a dang thing in that picture that screams girl, but I trust them.
 
 
During the ultrasound, the technician asked how big our other children were at birth.
 
"Bree was 7 lbs 10.5 ounces and Jacob was almost 8 and a half pounds."  I replied.
 
"Hmm.  Well...  this one is going to give your son a run for his money."
 
Wha....  What? 
 
Why would she say that? 
 
Does she know how I have to get this baby out?!?? 
 
Thats just mean!!
 
 
Elbow touching knee.
 
Normal approximate baby weight at 22 weeks gestation is almost one pound.  Baby girl is measuring in at 1.6 pounds!!  Right there in that moment, my consideration of a natural child birth flew right our the window.  Epidural here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment