Search This Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ready or Not - Take 2

A month ago Bree declared that she was "too big" to use the stool to brush her teeth.
 
 
Then as the due date for Baby Girl #2 quickly approaches we decided it was time to upgrade her to a bunk bed in which she will, of course, be on the top bunk because she's older now.
 
 
And just last week my little Breezy girl had Kindergarten registration.

 
Just when things are getting good - she's (mostly) willing to help with whatever is asked of her, she wants to explore and travel and experience hands on learning, eager to cook, and can entertain her brother so I can get something accomplished in a day - I have to give her up and send her away to school. 
 
Its just not fair. 
 
I'm not ready. 
 
But I am so excited for all that is coming her way.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment