Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2015

Birthday to Remember - Part 2

On the second day of my birthday weekend, my true loves gave to me...
 
...a trip to a friend's farm to see the most gorgeous wildflowers growing and row after row of sunflowers.
 

 
We even made a few wee friends while we were there too. 

 
Then it was off to the Butterfly House to see beauty at its finest. 


 
Holly was very concerned that I had a butterfly on my pants. 

 







 
After that, we were off to Oak Openings for a lovely stroll. 

 
Of course, all that walking will make one hungry so naturally we had to stop at Panera Bread for some birthday bagels. 

 
And at long last, we made it to the final destination - The Toledo Mudhens where......

 
...we caught a foul ball!!!
 
 
It was a super great birthday weekend full of surprises, yummy treats, special treatment, and lots of birthday love. 
 
And guess what? 
 
That's not even all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment