Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2015

Dear Old Friend

Its a reoccurring theme in life.  

Chores need done.  
Laundry.  Dishes.  Lawn.  Vacuuming.  Dusting.  Cleaning. 

Children need tended to.  
Baths.  Homework.  Sports.  Friends.  Personal time.

Personal down is warranted.  

Alone time with the spouse is needed.  

The house needs maintenance of any and all type.  

Family commitments must be met.

Emails need to be returned.

Forms need to be filled out.

And at the end of the day, you my dear friend, are the furthest thing from my mind because my mind and my body just want to rest.  I'm sure you understand that.  Right?

Now a new school year has begun.  Life will hopefully slow down and a routine will take form.  I just hope that after all this time apart you don't hate me for neglecting you.  


And more so I pray that I don't hate you at the end of this workout.  


                                            Sincerely,   
                                     Your long lost workout buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment