Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Rocket Peds

Holly had her routine cardiologist appointment today and I can honestly say I was beyond excited for it!!!  I loved Holly's first cardiologist.  He was kind and caring and gentle.  He spoke to her at her level.  He spoke to us at our level.  He has called us personally on our phone.  Loved, loved, loved him.  And then he left...  My heart was broken and I felt our level of care dropped.  So imagine my elation when I discovered he didn't leave the state or the country or something.  He just switched hospitals!!!  YAAAYY!!

In the doctor's office, Holly had her annual EKG.


After the exam and reviewing the EKG, the doctor explained that all is looking and sounding well.  She does have to have an Echo done to check on the Pulmonary Valve Stenosis (which is the main item of concern at this point).   If the results of the Echo are great enough, she does not have to go back for three years!!!  


At that point, all tests will be repeated and, if the results are just as good, then she won't have to be seen for four years!!!  Then everything will be repeated with hopes of not being seen for another five years!!  Which, fingers crossed, she'll be released out of cardiac care.  


Now to get home and get that scheduled!

No comments:

Post a Comment