Search This Blog

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Ahead of the Game

In stressful times you will hear me say I just need to "get through" this week of appointments or "get through" this sports season or "get through" this long list of to-dos.  But.  You will never hear me say that I need to "get through" the Christmas season.  Christmastime should not be stressful.  It should be a time of peace and being present and I will do anything in my power to keep it that way.  Including making my Christmas cookie dough in November so its ready to bake on a moments notice during the holiday season.


Double batch of Chocolate Chip cookies and triple batch of Sugar Cookies mixed, bagged, and in the freezer awaiting some magical day or night when we will rock out to Christmas carols while making a variety of sweet treats.  

I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment