Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can't Keep Up

I recently realized that somehow, by going part-time at work, I've managed to lose hours in the day. I no longer have time to send emails or blog regularly. It took me nearly a month to read a book and it wasn't even a thick or mind challenging one. I can't remember the last time I sat down in the evening to crochet. I bring home movies from the library but have to take them back before we get a chance to watch them. Bree's birthday is three and a half weeks away and I have nothing planned. So how is it possible that I'm home with more "free-time" but am falling further and further behind? I'll tell you how.

On Thursday I (in no particular order):

bleached the kitchen floor
bleached the laundry room floor
cleaned the kitchen counters
vacuumed the house
shopvac-ed the furniture
went to the Toledo Zoo
went to Walmart
put dishes away
washed a sink full of dishes
ran the dishwasher
washed and dried three loads of laundry
made dinner
carved pumpkins
emptied the trash


I managed to accomplished all this by the time Bree went to bed at 8:00 which did leave me with a few hours to blog or whatever before I went to bed. However, I 100% completely lacked the energy and the will power to lift the laptop off the coffee table. So if I can keep on top of things this week, I will be posting a lot of back blogs. Possibly even a few different ones a day. Be patient with me people. I haven't forgotten about you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I wish I had your ambition!
    ~Melissa~

    ReplyDelete