Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

My Little Star


Cars.  Car noises.  Lights.  Moving parts. 


The Li'l Zoomers Spinnin' Sounds Speedway is every little boys dream toy.

And thats why Santa brought it for Jacob.

Not only is it a great way to race cars on its spinning speedway, its also the best seat in the house.




One day shortly after Christmas, a friend of mine stopped over to visit.  Hoping to keep the children occupied so I could enjoy a little adult conversation I broke out the speedway.  Check out the uncanny coincidence between Jacob and the boy on the box.






Not only were the outfits almost identical, the boy in the commercial is referred to as 'Jacob'.  How cool, huh?  Maybe Jacob will be my little TV star someday.  Wouldn't you buy anything this face was on??



HOWEVER,

This face


 and this face


disturb me a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment