Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Boy and his train

This video was orginally supposed to be part of the video week I was posting last month but youtube was giving me fits and taking 3 hours to upload one thirty second video so I just had to give up.  I bring it to you now...

For Christmas Jacob was given a VTech Alphabet Train.  It sings.  It lights up.  It spits out blocks.  The caboose comes off.  Overall, I have to admit, its a pretty cool toy.  Here is a video of Jacob playing with it like a pro after having it only a week.  He knew what to do with the blocks even if he couldn't make his hands cooperate.  I was so proud of him.




So now that the novelty of the toy has worn off and he's (almost) mastered putting the blocks into the spaces on the front, its time to find new uses for the train.  And that he has.  And I think he's mocking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment