Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Easter

First failed attempt to get a decent Easter picture this year was at Becki's house.  I asked Bree to give me a nice smile and I got a semi-cheesy one.  After many more attempts with the smile getting more and more fake with each passing second, I gave up.  Didn't have Jacob in the picture anyways.




Second failed attempt at a decent Easter picture was at Jim's parents house.  Hoping to get a picture in before the chaos (and mud) started flying I plopped them down in Papa's chair and said "Smile" and instead she tried biting him.  Not sure why.  Didn't matter.  Picture was blurry.


Third failed picture.  Jacob discovered the computer mouse on the arm of the chair and Bree was trying to hold him still.  Didn't work.


Fourth failed attempt.  Jacob is within arms length of the getting the mouse but someone walked in the door catching his attention causing him to lean even further away to see whats going on.  Thats okay, the sugar from breakfast kicked in and Bree can no longer sit still.


Fifth failed attempt.  I don't even know what to say.


Sixth attempt.  Not sitting beside each other but no evil eyes, cheesey smiles or panties are showing so I'll take it.


Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment