Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

The Keeper - Part 2

 
* My favorite monster is Frankenstein.
 
* Which would only make sense that 'The Munsters' is one of my favorite shows.
  
* I am a mild believer in Bigfoot and cannot deny that creatures like Nessie are a part of why I don't like swimming in lakes.
 
*Green Apple flavored candy is my first favorite followed closely by Grape.
 
* Calvin and Hobbes are my homies.
 
* I am mesmerized by Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Night.  
 
* This is the best picture on the planet Earth:
 
 
* I detest cloves, pineapple, coconut, and tea of any variety (sweetened, unsweetened, green, hot, cold....).
 

 
* Peppermint Candy Cane Candles are my favorite but they are not all created equal.
 
*I love the smell of yeast rising in bread or in old fashioned buckwheat pancakes.
 
*I am allergic to cats but have owned 6 throughout my life so far.
 
*I am one of those people who need to sleep with a fan on.  Always.
 
*I prefer to be cold, rather than hot (hence why I prefer winter over summer).
 
*My ideal schedule would be going to bed at 9pm and waking up at 5am.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment