Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Prisoner

Fair time is done (for me) which officially makes it glorious, glorious FALL in this house!   In fact, this morning I got dressed in a cozy sweater, dug out my slippers, AND applied make-up just to take the kids to school all in celebration of the best season dawning.  However, there is one teeny-tiny yet massive thing I very much dislike about this time of year.

I become a prisoner in my house!!


Outside Every. Single. Door.  And window. are these beasts!!


In fact, my front door has TWO major webs with their owners blocking my way out.  Can you spot them both? 


I clean them off, do a weird ninja dance just in case they have jumped on me and am now covered with these 8-legged creatures, leading me to drop the broom and run inside, and randomly spending the rest of the day slapping my head - my arms - my sides due to phantom spider crawling feelings.  At least I don't have to decorate for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment