Search This Blog

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Sneezy

Holly's Kindergarten class had to do a book report with a twist.

Pick a book, fill out the standard book report form of title, what happens, why you liked it, etc. and then....

Decorate a pumpkin like one of the characters in the book!


All the classes then held a 'Pumpkin Museum' for students and parents to walk through and see the end results.  There was a lot of creative ideas - both so simple I never would have thought of it and labor intensive that I wouldn't have attempted it.   I am very happy with Holly's level of pumpkin decorating and I think she was proud of her work too.

** Author's note/disclaimer:  I had nothing to do with her picking a snow themed book.  She had narrowed her choices down to three books and this one just happened to be one of them.  I simply stated how easy it would be to paint a pumpkin white.    She made the final decision herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment