Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Catching Up

I've been searching through my computer trying to get all 147 pictures of Bree onto a cd to be developed, when I noticed a lot of pictures that I meant to post but never did. Here they all are.

Maybe this is why my bathroom isn't getting finished as fast as it should. Daddy's too busy playing.










If you click on this picture, you'll see Bree has some paint on her nose.














We have some serious bed head to work with in the mornings.

She so crazy.

Why did we spend money ona sit and learn chair?

The first bath in our new tub.


"Helping" Daddy in the bathroom.












Not quite ready for the potty.



















I think we have a heart breaker on our hands...









... or not.


















Just playing in the truck.

2 comments:

  1. you are a funny little girl.
    Tyler loves to see pictures of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!
    I think I like the green~can't wait to see it all at once.
    I also cannot believe that I took a "maybe I like this one" pic of the same exact faucet you guys put in!!! Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete