Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Meant to do my work today

I meant to do my work today
But a brown bird sang in the apple tree
And a butterfly flitted across the field
And all the leaves were calling me
And the wind went sighing over the land
Tossing the grasses to and fro
And a rainbow held out its shining hand
So what could I do but laugh and go?

Richard Le Gallienne



Words can not describe what how perfect the weather was today. I could not focus at work and when I was home I wasn't doing what I should have been doing. Today I should have...

picked up the living room,

folded the laundry,

and washed and put away dishes.












Although I did manage to wash a load of laundry and get it hung on the line to dry,


we mostly spent our glorious evening doing this.







And even though my child is going though the most whiniest phase right now (I hope it is a phase and not her personality coming out), we still ended our night on a good night.

1 comment:

  1. looks like it was defenitely worth it, to just let the work wait.
    Is this beautiful house in the background of the Video yours?

    ReplyDelete