Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Busy Weekend

Last week was very, very busy. In fact, it was sooo busy that this is the only picture of Bree that was taken!!



Much of my week was consumed with preping for my dearest friends wedding.



She had a wonderfully short ceremony with an awesome reception that lasted long into the night. I'm not much of a dancer myself but I can honestly say that trait does not apply to my daughter. A live band (www.madhatterrocks.com) was hired and Bree was absolutely fascinated and intrigued with them. She shook her groove thing quite well.







Bree would even give the band a round of applause after the songs.



Thats all I have for you folks. When you are busy there is no time for picture taking. I didn't even get any pictures of the reception hall that took nearly 6 hours to decorate!! Oh well. Life happens.

1 comment: