Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Keeping Up

Even though I am 38 weeks pregnant, I find myself beyond exhausted by the end of the day.  I have actually come home from work just to take a nap before heading out to the store.  Its so, so bad and I have no idea why.
 
 
9:34am - Football
 
 
Jacob gets tried of having to chase after the ball so we move on.
 
9:36am - Baseball

 
Mommy gets tried if having to chase the ball.  Move on Jake.
 
9:39am - More Football

 
Jacob gets tired of getting hit in the head with the ball.  Onwards we go.
 
9:40am - Digging in my garden

 
We have to leave to get Bree from school before too long which really means don't get dirty.  Find something else to do.
 
9:40:37am - Football yet again

 
Trying to be cool like Daddy and spin the football on the ground.  Doesn't go so well but kept attempting it anyways.
 
9:44am - Biking

 
Love it.  Takes no entertainment or energy from me because...
 

Whew...
 
I'm exhausted, aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment