Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My T-Ball Girl

Bree's first game of her baseball career was last night.
 
 
Its moments like these that make me realize how fast life passes us by.


 
Here's a small clip of my t-ball girl up to bat:
 
 
Bree is the one on the left crouching like she's getting glamour shots done instead of waiting to stop a ground ball.  Gotta work on her stance a little bit.

 
Oh goodness...  It seems like just yesterday I was the one out there on the field high-fiving everyone after a game and going to the concession stand to get my treat for the evening.  I remember coming home and having to sit on the front porch to eat my snow cone while the window air conditioners hummed behind me, mosquitoes attacking my legs and the other neighborhood kids would slowly start to trickle home after their games.  Then I would go inside where it was "freezing" to change in to my pajamas and sit on the couch and watch the Waltons with my parents before going to bed. 

 
Oh the memories.
 
Such good memories.
 
And now its time to Bree to start creating her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment