Search This Blog

Friday, February 1, 2019

It's Time

In the days leading up to January 19th's snow storm, I was in denial.  The weathermen always predict inches and inches and inches of snow only for us to get a dusting.  So I did not go grocery shopping.  The stores were going to be crazy and for no good reason, right?
 
Well... then it snowed.
 
Oh well, we have food in the fridge, freezer, and cupboards that need to be eaten anyways. 
 
And then the Polar Vortex was predicted.  To go grocery shopping or not?
 
An unexpected snow/melt/flash freeze resulted in an early start to the week of no school and thus resulted in me not being able to safely go grocery shopping. 
 
Four days later, I think it is safe to say that we have eaten everything we can out of our house and it is now officially time to hit the stores.
 
Although, if you ask my children, we probably still have one meals worth left of ice cream and cookie dough that "needs" to be eaten.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment