Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And the finalists are...

Disclaimer: the colors on the camera/computer are no where close to being true to life.

Fantasy Fair: Purple, bold, I love it.



Aura of Evergreen: Green, calming, maybe a little too "grown-up" color, after all this is basically going to be Bree's bathroom.



Yellow Brick Road: Yellow, cheery, possibly a little blinding when the light is on.



I love each one of these colors but I'm still not sure what to do with them. Its back to the questions I initially had.

Do I have an accent wall?
Do I paint the top half of the walls one color and the bottom another?
Do I just stick with one color for the whole room?
Do I paint stripes (same color just use matte and glossy)? Thanks for the idea Dad
Do I paint stripes on the bottom and still paint the top another color with the border in the middle?

The possibilities are endless...

2 comments:

  1. Okay so I am not a professional.. but I know what I like.... I think the purple or the green would be great... Green is my favorite.. but you already know that. I would do the darker on the bottom and the lighter on the top. Kind of foresty looking or what about switching it up and using green on the bottom and purple on the top... hmmmmmmmmm Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stripes idea. And the purple works for me.Stripes on the bottom and not above sounds good.
    Or you could use a bold color on the main wall and the lighter color to offset it one the other ones. I know more options don't really help!!

    ReplyDelete