Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Operation Color

With a possible poker tournament looming and with the added motivation of having a live-in guest for a while, my bathroom is moving along quickly. Of course, having in-laws that love helping out also helps things move along faster. In one weekend plus a Monday night:

1. the old linoleum ripped out (to take care of the mold problem before putting the new floor in)

2. under layment laid

3. my new linoleum put in (I didn't chose any of the options previously shared with you)



4. shower base and walls installed



5. drywall fill-in stuff applied

6. some of the walls sanded (thats my job, where's my motivation?)

All I have to say is....

...Thank you, thank you, thank you Andrea and Michael for coming home and giving us a reason to get this done faster!!

...Thank you, thank you, thank you Mom and Dad for being around and helping us get this done!!

Other than the sanding, the last step before this all comes together rests on my shoulders:

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! Yellow so does not go with that floor!!! So my new vote is purple...but a dusky shade not like lollipop or gum. The floor is awesome! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..you are oh so welcome...lol :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete