Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2009

Creating a Monster!!!

What have I done?

It all began when we lived on Cherry Street and decided to carpet our house with navy blue carpeting. I loved it. However, navy blue plus a white cat does not work together. I developed a sweeping/vacuuming fetish. To this day, I vacuuming all the time. Sometimes I'll vacuum in the morning and then again after Bree goes to bed. Alas, my daughter is now developing my sweeping quirk.




And this is what happens when you turn the vacuum off.

2 comments:

  1. We had a black carpet at our last appartment so i know what you are talking about. Tyler loves the vacuum cleaner though. When he was a baby he used to fall a sleep when we left the vacuum running and often the vacuum was the only thing that made him calm down.....now he is always taking a ride on it when i'm cleaning. :-) Bree is such a cutie. Give her kisses from her german aunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel I think you should send the video in to America's Funniest Videos. She's too cute. Does the tantrum continue? Beck

    ReplyDelete