Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Whats Not to Love - Days 3-4-5

Day 3:
I love that the kids are getting old enough to have Friday pizza, games and movie night.  Some of the most vivid and treasured memories I have are of going to Video Connection to pick out movies, home to take a bath while Dad made homemade pizza, then off to the basement to split a king sized bag of M&Ms with Matt and Becki.  I can only hope we're creating those same memories for our children as well.



Day 4:
I love the Food Network.  I love cooking.  I love that my children (generally) eat anything I make.  And I love that this night Jacob was eating grilled asparagus and portabella mushrooms!



Day 5:
Painting.  Sewing.  Woodworking.  Mod Podge.  I love arts and crafts and the feeling of creating my own little masterpiece.  And mostly I love having a daughter who teaches me that things don't have to be perfect to be beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Do you remember when the video store was uptown next to what used to the Carriage House clothing? Then we used to go out to the sportemen's supply before the "big" video connection opened. Little did we know at that time those were the "frugal" nights we long for as parents, but made the best memories as kids! Love ya!!! Becki

    ReplyDelete