Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Whats Not to Love - Days 6 & 7

Day 6:
I just love mornings, don't you?  I love the prospect of a fresh start, a new beginning, a chance to handle things differently, and another opportunity to do those things that has been sitting on the back burner for far too long.  I also love that the morning brings a new found love between a brother and sister that, like mommy's ambitions and motivation, will have flown out the window by noon.



Day 7:
Our pick up truck is the dumping grounds for all things recyclable.  When it gets full, its off to the recycling center I go.  Its a chore that tends to be put off during the colder months but yesterday the desire to knock a few 'to-do' things off my list and I'm ever so glad it did.  Look what wonderful treasure I found in the cardboard bin: 


I LOVE the feeling of checking things off my to-do list and gaining an awesome (and free) toy for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment