Search This Blog

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Surprise!

After the Christmas celebrations were done, the wrapping paper had been thrown away, and our bellies stuffed to the gills, it was time to take a break and see what I had missed in the online world.  A quick visit to the weather channel told me no snow was in the forecast and Facebook was flooded with Yuletide cheer and magical pictures.  I logged into my email expecting nothing more than a few money saving emails giving tips on how to take advantage of the after holiday sales when I saw not one, but TWO emails that made my heart skip a beat -  emails I have been longing to get. 
 
 They were emails from:
 
 
 
Where in the World
Is Your Shoebox Going?
 
How exciting!! 
 
 The boxes we worked on all year were finally making their way to the children we talked and prayed about! 
 
Shoebox one:
 
Your shoebox has begun its journey and will be delivered to a child in Zambia.
 
Zambia is a country in the southern part of Africa.

 
Shoebox two:
 
Your shoebox has begun its journey and will be delivered to a child in Colombia.
 
Colombia is located in the northern part of South America near Brazil. 
 
 
 
We are tracking 5 boxes (one for each of us) and I can't wait to see which direction the other three are headed!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment