Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Dirty Laundry (of sorts)

With the Christmas tree gone and the everything in the house returning to normal, it is time for the Annual Whole House Carpet Shampooing. This fun (and I do mean fun 'cause I'm odd that way) tradition began 12 years ago when I received my first Bissell Steam Cleaner for Christmas.  I was so excited about my new "toy" that I promptly shampooed every surface possible after all decorations were down and have continued to do so every year since.
 
However, this fun tradition also began the '5-second rule does not apply in this house' rule.  If it hits the ground, throw it away.  Because, my friends, this is after I shampooed my carpets and went back over with just water to get any residual soap out and the water still turned this color...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment