Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

What to do?

I had quite the to-do list to accomplish today.  All those little things that keep getting pushed to the side, no biggie if they don't get done... well...  eventually they will break the camel's back.  So today was the day for knocking out that punch list!!  Then school was delayed and eventually closed.  Not ideal but many hands make the workload light, right?
 
No.  Not with kids.  It drags out far longer than it should and most of the time will only be done halfway.  But oh well.  Onward we go.
 
 
One of the more important to-do's on the list was a haircut for me!!  First one since Halloween and I was feeling it.  3 inches gone, layers back in, and curls can resume their correct shape!

 
I think I will sleep peacefully tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment