Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2019

Its a sign

Our hospital posts their menu on Facebook and it makes my mouth water every time.  They offer soups daily with options like Cheesy Chicken Tortilla, Ham & Swiss Potato, Broccoli Cheddar (one of my favorites to try anywhere I go), and Taco Soup.  It makes me want to schedule a family dinner out to eat at the hospital!
 
Then the Hospital's Volunteers and Auxiliary take the time to post pictures of items in the gift shop.  That too is a very smart thing to do because one glance at their most recent post sent me running to buy one of their items. 
 
 
This message has been a reoccurring theme in my life lately - from conversations to books to movies.  Not to mention it is rooted in my soul.  My mother was diagnosed with MS at age 42.  She lost her drivers license and ability to walk without assistance in one big swoop.  Then my dad passed away at age 61.... before official retirement age.
 
This sign is a reminder to...
 
Live.  Take the vacation.  Eat the dessert.  Exercise.  Visit friends.  Go on the road trip.  Take pictures.  Save for a rainy day.  Explore.
 
Be ready for adventure.
 
Find balance because you never know what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment