Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2019

Great Wolf

Christmas 2016
Gift Card to Great Wolf Lodge
 
Christmas 2017
 Gift Card to Great Wolf Lodge
 
Christmas 2018
Do I need to get you guys another gift card to Great Wolf Lodge to get you to go?!
 
I think it was more of a threat than an offer, but after two years of collecting gift cards we finally made it to Great Wolf Lodge!
 
 
I love pictures like these.   Just the three of them posing in today's fashion, youth frozen in time.  So much fun to go back to places, retake the picture, and see the changes.

 
The kids didn't have school on Friday due to a Teacher's In-service day giving us a chance to hit the waterpark on a less busy Thursday evening.

 
Holly is slowly coming out of her swimming shell so to speak.  Last year she started gaining confidence in swimming alone (with her life jacket of course), but still did not like to be splashed.  An accidental splash in her direction would end our water fun for the day.  I believe we are overcoming that. 
 


 
Such good sisters when personalities aren't clashing. 

 
I didn't intentionally not get pictures of Jacob.  Half the time I couldn't find him.  In true kid nature, he befriended a boy his age and took off for the day.  Slides, basketball pool, lazy river, back to the slides, hot tub.  I couldn't keep up and he could stand still!


 

 
It was a great time.  Kid Cabin Suites were awesome.  Pool water was warm.  Bathrooms were clean.  A+ weekend in my books!


No comments:

Post a Comment