Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2019

Move Your Feet

Think back to your childhood, look around your living room now.  Everyone has their spot right?  A place they naturally gravitate to when watching TV or just lounging around.  In our house, Jake tends to take the end of the couch nearest the TV.  Bree's spot is usually on the floor in front of the TV.  Holly will take the lap of anyone who is sitting still enough for her to climb on top of.  And, of course, Jim has the "Dad's Chair" spot.   But me?  Just the mom?  Somehow I get booted or jabbed out of "my" end of the couch forcing me to then drag up the glider rocker from the backside of the living room in order to have a seat.  And to make matters worse....  the CAT has even taken up the "move your feet, loose your seat" motto too!

 
I just want a place to sit and read my book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment